Registration & Admission
1. Registration of a child’s name is not a guarantee at all for his / her admission to this school.
2. Candidates admission is granted after interaction for which registration is done in advance. Admission and assignment to a particular class / section are entirely reserved to the school authorities.
3. Date of birth of a candidate, Transfer certificate for those who have attended other school should be produced at the time of admission.
4. Original progress report / result sheets / school certificate etc. may be called for in case of necessity, Copies of Reports, certificates submitted are not returnable.
5. For selection and admission of any candidate no request /recommendation will be accepted.
6. The minimum age of a candidate for admission to Nursery is three.
7. Student who passes from UKG to class I has to take fresh admission. It is essential that an authentic Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or district office of the Registrar of Birth be produced as proof of his/her age at the time of admission to class I.
8. No student shall be admitted to the school without the Transfer Certificate from the school last attended and duly countersigned by the concerned education officer in the class from class II.